All Cadets are welcome!
Belaying Basics - Belaying is a fundamental climbing skill, enabling full participation in the sport. Belaying Basics meshes well with the goals of outdoor ed classes leadership programs, and groups with a strong history of working together such as competitive teams.
- Pizza lunch provided after activity from 4 - 5 pm @ facility
- Harness and climbing shoes are included.
Transportation - Responsibility of the cadet (carpooling etc.)
MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION IS EXPECTED!
- All participants are required to sign a waiver prior to climbing. Participants without a completed waiver are NOT permitted to climb. Electronic waivers will send a confirmation email.
- Participants under 18 must have their waiver completed by a parent or court appointed guardian.
- Your copy of the completed Climbing Centre Participant Agreement MUST be handed into the 11 RCACC by November 28th, 2017.